This is done to give all the parties involved enough time to implement the new procedure and avoid any delays when the process is mandatory. There is the option to do test shipments till the end of this year to make sure you are familiar with the process and you can see what the impact on your process and lead times is.
Brief overview of the process:
- Importer to request ACID number and share that with the Exporter
- Exporter to add ACID number to all documents (Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Air Way Bill and any other issued document(s))
- Exporter to issue additional Invoice in specific NAFEZA Excel format
- Exporter to upload each file separately in CargoX
- Exporter to Seal, Pay and Send digital envelop via CargoX to NAFEZA
Let Pincvision help you with your customs & export documents processes
Would you like find out if and how we can support you with your customs and/or export documents processes? Contact us and our specialists will gladly discuss all the possibilities tailored to your organization and processes. Call us +31(0)88-4321800, send a mail to email@example.com or even easier, fill in the below contact form and we will get in touch with you!
Sr. Export Documentation Agent
Leave your contact details and we will get back to you on short notice.
- Pincvision Headquarter
- Terborgseweg 102
- 7005 BC Doetinchem
- The Netherlands
- Pincvision UK Ltd.
- Unit 5 Lancaster Way
- SG18 8YL London
- United Kingdom