Because our customers work internationally, the working language within our organization is mainly English.
- Administrative support: you are responsible for the entire (administrative) support for our sales activities. This includes generating reports on sales targets, activity, and other related metrics, recording requests and processing incoming orders and following up i.e. aftersales. You work closely with our Account Managers. Nothing leaves the house without your critical final check.
- External communication: you are the point of contact for incoming requests by telephone and e-mail. These requests must be administered and referred to the responsible Account Manager. You also have regular contact with customers on a variety of topics such as invoicing and project progress. You are the point of contact for the incoming telephone and e-mail via our general number / e-mail and handle this independently.
- Internal communication: just as important as communication with our customers, is ensuring a good internal information provision. It is up to you to keep our colleagues involved in new assignments that are scored through a good project transfer.
- CRM: you are responsible for the maintenance and correct administration in our CRM System (AFAS). You react quickly and initiate new actions to make our Sales process more effective.
Last but not least: You want to work at a company that focuses on 'the People'. This is exactly what the P from Pincvision stands for. We pay a lot of attention to our employees.
Furthermore, you have:
- preferably a completed commercial education
- professional command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is a must
- knowledge of and experience with Office365
- you have a strong customer focus and make and monitor customer schedules and deadlines
- a commercial drive and a lot of energy
- experience with the use of social media such as LinkedIn for commercial purposes (is an advantage)
Your future colleagues are open, collegial, involved, interested and driven. At Pincvision you get every opportunity to develop as a person within the department and / or organization. You also get a lot of freedom and you work both independently and in a great team. Pincvision also offers you a normal working week with an excellent work-life balance.
Have you become interested and would you like to apply for this position? Then you obviously want to know more about our company. Read more about Pincvision, the benefits of working at Pincvision and our employment conditions! Check our company video at the bottom of this page to get a good impression of Pincvision.
Have you been interested and can you already envision working for us? Then apply today! For this position, we would like to receive your CV and a brief explanation of why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us! You will find the contact information for this vacancy on the right.
We deliberately choose to do the recruiting ourselves. Acquisitions as a result of this vacancy will therefore not be responded to.