The activities of the Customs Compliance Operator are mainly focused on carrying out operational customs processes (remotely), applying laws and regulations to the customer process and analyzing customer data and processes.
Because our customers work internationally, the working language within our organization is mainly English.
- You carry out customer processes in daily operations, such as taking care of / checking customs-related declarations in your own systems or customer systems.
- You also help with HS classification assignments.
- You perform operational and administrative tasks, such as follow-up of Confirmation of Exit and Proof of Delivery processes, validating and supporting GPA declarations, carrying out internal checks / sampling and maintaining Customs administrations for customers.
We are the extension of the customer and, act as the first-line Customs helpdesk. As a result, we work in various (customer) systems. You also provide basic customer reports as an output of your operational activities. You describe and maintain customer agreements in a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). You can coordinate more complex issues internally with one of the Customs Specialists in the team.
Each team member has built up his/her own expertise. It is likely that you are not (yet) able to perform all parts of our services independently. But beware, we don't think that's a problem at all. We deploy you in what gives you energy and can contribute to the customer process.. In addition, we will guide you (internally) to become an all-rounder, if desired.
Furthermore, you have:
- At least MBO-4 work and thinking level
- a Declarant certificate
- Up-to-date knowledge of Customs laws and regulations (including the UCC)
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Declarant
- Knowledge and experience with Customs Declaration Systems
- Professional command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Experience in and knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and Microsoft Teams
Team Customs ensures that the customs process of customers proceeds according to the customer agreements made, in order to meet all legal requirements and customer-specific wishes. Pincvision's systems are used for this and access is granted to the customer's systems.
Reliability, stability and flexibility are therefore important characteristics. Both of the organization and of our individual employees. Everyone within Pincvision is aware of this. By combining these qualities with ambition and an eye for innovation, we are future proof!
We ensure that after a introductory program you can participate in the team and get started with the processes of our customer. Your future colleagues are open, collegial, involved, interested and driven. We ask quite a lot of you, but also offer a lot. This gives you every opportunity to develop as a person within the department and / or organization. You also get a lot of freedom and you work both independently and in a great team. Pincvision also offers you a "normal" working week with an excellent work-life balance.
Have you become interested and would you like to apply for this position? Then you obviously want to know more about our company. Read more about Pincvision, the benefits of working at Pincvision and our employment conditions! Check our company video at the bottom of this page to get a good impression of Pincvision.
Have you been interested and can you already envision working for us? Then apply today! For this position, we would like to receive your CV and a brief explanation of why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us! You will find the contact information for this vacancy on the right.
We deliberately choose to do the recruiting ourselves. Acquisitions as a result of this vacancy will therefore not be responded to.