Will you step into our world as an ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Do you have experience in a B2B environment and do you see a challenge in working with multinationals? Do you like to travel to customers and do you want to offer your customers real added value?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Sales team!
Due to the enormous growth of Pincvision, we are looking for reinforcements for our Sales team. As an Account Manager you are the face of Pincvision for our (potential) customers. You are actively recruiting new customers and you can also be found with your current customers to maintain and further develop relationships. You are often on the road independently, but you also work closely with your colleagues from the office and field staff and our Marketing Department. You report to and receive guidance from the Sales Manager.
The function of the Account Manager
As an Account Manager you will join a growing Sales & Marketing team, with which you serve our international customers together. Thanks to your work experience in sales, you know better than anyone else how to show genuine interest in customers and to respond to their wishes and needs.
Your goal is to generate revenue through relationship management. You achieve this by, among other things, recruiting new customers, recommending (new) services to (potential) customers and planning and developing opportunities in the international landscape in which we operate. In this independent position you plan customer visits efficiently, based on your account plans/annual plan. You record the results of your visits and conversations in our CRM system. You prepare quotations and ensure good after-sales, whereby you make clear agreements about price, execution and other conditions. You ensure that your own sales funnel is filled at all times!
Realizing up-sell and taking advantage of cross-selling opportunities are self-evident for you.
Because our customers work internationally, the working language within our organization is mainly English.
How do you do that?
- By creating strategic account plans, identifying market potential and qualifying accounts. Your plan is part of the strategic annual sales plan.
- Sales process initiation. By this we mean that you plan appointments with new and existing customers, provide customer-oriented presentations in English, taking into account the requirements and wishes of the customer without losing sight of the commercial interest. These can be existing customers, customers who approach us via one of our social media channels or by cold calling.
- Realizing revenue growth. You are actively able to discover opportunities for our products and services among existing and new customers. And, if necessary, expand and increase this through cross-selling. You are also actively involved in thinking along with the customer and organization when it comes to needs, new opportunities and possibilities in our services.
- You feel an inner motivation to keep your professional knowledge up to date. In addition, you proactively collect strategic information, from both competitors and customers, to strengthen our position in the market.
- Working with targets comes naturally to you and you feel good about that.
- To ensure proper follow-up and our “best in class” service, you keep a correct administration of contracts, e-mails and quotations in the CRM system.
- As an Account Manager you are 'on the road' three days a week and you visit customers. In addition, you are at the office with your colleagues in Doetinchem at least one day a week. You are free in terms of your time management, working from home is of course also part of this.
This is you
Your mission is to increase Pincvision's international market share and that means taking advantage of every opportunity to generate revenue. You contribute to achieving maximum customer satisfaction. Networking is in your DNA. Your verbal communication skills are excellent and you can easily illustrate this in the form of a presentation when it comes to sales (planning) and relationship management. Of course you work independently and you can easily identify the needs of our customers. You naturally want to achieve excellent results, have a passionate sales drive and master the power of persuasion. Furthermore, you are practical, you have a hands-on mentality, you are professional, representative, flexible and customer-oriented and you have an affinity with IT and analytical skills. Your verbal and writing skills are strong. You use these communication skills with our international customers, at an operational, tactical and strategic level.
Last but not least: You want to work at a company that focuses on 'the People'. This is exactly what the P from Pincvision stands for. We pay a lot of attention to our employees.
Your knowledge, experience and talents:
This Account Manager vacancy could become your new job if you are someone who:
- Have at least a HBO work and thinking level and have a commercial or business education background;
- Have several years of experience in a Sales-related function, preferably in the B2B segment;
- Masters the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Sees it as a challenge to approach new customers;
- Gets energy from building long-term customer relationships;
- Has experience in writing quotation texts and business plans;
- Has a customer-oriented attitude and positive drive;
- Has extensive experience and knowledge with Office 365
Key competencies: Customer focus, perseverance, proactive, inspiring, motivating, result-oriented and positive.
More about the Sales team
To make this challenging job successful for you, you will be supported by your colleagues from the Sales department (internal and external sales) and you will work closely with the Marketing department. Our team currently consists of 9 people.
Reliability, stability and flexibility are therefore important characteristics, both of the organization and of our individual employees. Everyone at Pincvision is aware of this. By combining this with ambition and an eye for innovation, we are future proof!
We form a close-knit team with our marketing colleagues. In addition, we are a team that is seen as positive, driven and always cheerful.
Working at Pincvision
We ask quite a lot of you, but we also offer a lot. This gives you every opportunity to develop as a person within the department and/or organization. You also get a lot of freedom and you work both independently and in a great team. Pincvision also offers you a "normal" working week with an excellent work-life balance.
A laptop, telephone and possibly a lease car will be made available for this position. A bonus scheme is also part of this position.
Have you become interested and would you like to apply for this position? Then of course you are also curious what kind of company you will be working for. We have extensive and pleasant employment conditions, such as; a modern office, working from home, 100% reimbursement for public transport, good pension scheme, study & sports facilities, and more.
Read more about Pincvision, the benefits of working at Pincvision and our employment conditions!
Check our company video at the bottom of this page to get a good impression of Pincvision.
Are you being challenged?
Have you been challenged by this position and can you already envision working for us? Then apply today! For this position, we would like to receive an explanation of your motivation in a vlog. Upload it using the form below, together with your CV. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Marco Terberg, Sales Manager, via email@example.com.
Does the position not suit you, but do you know someone who fits the profile perfectly? Then forward this vacancy.
- Pincvision Headquarter
- Terborgseweg 102
- 7005 BC Doetinchem
- The Netherlands
- Pincvision UK Ltd.
- Unit 5 Lancaster Way
- SG18 8YL London
- United Kingdom