Pincvision Optimizing Supply Chain Event 2017
On Wednesday April 12, 2017 the Pincvision Optimizing Supply Chain Event takes place.
After last year’s well appreciated event we proudly organize the second edition of this event.
About the event
The event is of interest to Supply Chain, Logistic and Trade Compliance Directors/Managers. The main goal of the event is to acquire knowledge from Authorities and share experiences with Peers. Our knowledgeable Guest Speakers will impart details about the latest developments within International document requirements and how this impacts on your supply chain management. The event has an open forum atmosphere where everyone can discuss their challenges and help each other by sharing Best Practices.
During the event we…
- Look back on changes made in the past year
e.g. implementation of UCC & new import verification programs
- Use a practical case to discuss frequently faced challenges
e.g. collect & maintain proof of origin, RFL process SGS & process optimization by consolidation
- Look forward to future developments in worldwide document requirements
e.g. ICC - digital acceptance worldwide, emerging markets Middle East
- Discuss how best to organize and manage a global export documents process
From the close working relationship with Pincvision and the success and positive reactions to last year’s event, the Chamber of Commerce and SGS indicated that they would like to take the opportunity again to inform you about the latest developments within the field of export documents, both from their own perspective.
- Martin van der Weide, Deputy Chair International CO Council at International Chamber of Commerce
- Eddy Postma, Manager Strategic Accounts - Governments and Institutions at SGS
- Edo Bosga, CEO at Pincvision
General event information
- Date: Wednesday April 12, 2017
- Time: 15.45 hr. to 20.30 hr.
- Language: English/Dutch (according to needs of the attendee)
- Location: Hotel Van der Valk Veenendaal, Bastion 73, 3905 NJ Veenendaal
- Cost: €125 (includes Refreshments & Evening Dinner)
Would you like to attend the event?
Are you interested in receiving a personal invitation for our event and does your function suit the target audience of Managers/Directors? Please fill in the form below and we will gladly send you a personal invitation.