Looking back at the Pincvision Optimizing Supply Chain Event
Wednesday April 13, the Pincvision Optimizing Supply Chain Event took place. Participants of the event were all Customs, Logistics or Supply Chain managers/directors. The main goal of the event was to share knowledge and expertise on the latest developments within the supply chain and exporting to the EMEA region.
Guest speakers were Frank Bertens of the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce and Eddy Postma of SGS. Edo Bosga of Pincvision shared his vision on the future developments within trade compliance.
Key topics to be discussed were:
- Challenges in the supply chain & how to optimize this process
- Introduction of the new Union Customs Code (UCC) & how this impacts the preferential and non-preferential origin rules.
- Conformity programs in Africa and the Middle East: which countries and how does it work?
- Exporting to the African region: legal requirements and practical tips
- The importance of IT & Big Data for trade compliance processes
- Future developments of export documents
After the presentations there was opportunity to ask questions to the expert panel. It was great to see the active participation of all guests and to see that they really want to help out each other by sharing experiences and success stories. Afterwards there was time for networking during a delicious diner buffet.
We look back at a very interesting event and were happy to hear all the positive feedback from our guests.
If you have any questions or if you would like to talk personally with one of Pincvision’s specialists and find out how we can help optimize your supply chain, please let us know by sending an email to Marco Terberg, Business Development Manager.