TIME TO RENEW YOUR PRODUCT CERTIFICATES IN SAUDIA ARABIA
As of the beginning of 2020, all consumer goods that enter the Saudi market, whether imported or locally manufactured, must be registered in Saber. Product certificates are valid for 1 year.
Therefore, now is a very important period for importers in Saudi Arabia because Product Certificates must be renewed.
References we are proud of
Pincvision can support you with the renewals
How we do that? By registering your products for you in Saber. Services that are included are:
- Entering product details in Saber (based on KSA Customs Tariff Code)
- Conformity assessment and uploading substantiating documents/verification results
- Issuing the Product Certificate
- Taking care of the SADAD payment of the SASO fees for you.
In other words: You only have 1 partner and 1 invoice for all your Saber obligations.
* Did you know that we also have a Global Export Documents Solution to issue your worldwide origin documents such as a Certificate of Origin, EUR.1 Certificate, all kinds of Certificates of Conformity and also ATA Carnets. This includes Embassy legalization service.
Get in touch!
Please fill in the form below and we will get in touch with you in short notice.
You can also call us or send an email: +31(0)88-4321800 or via firstname.lastname@example.org