Low Code Software Engineer (32-40 hours)
We are looking for a Low Code Software Engineer. Will you join us?
We as Pincvision are a genuine Regulatory Technology (RegTech) company. The field of regulatory technology requires an ultimate combination of specialists in the field of trade compliance combined with advanced IT solutions anticipating the constantly changing legislation. In order to further develop these smart IT solutions, we would like to extend our team with a Low Code Software Engineer.
In the complex but interesting landscape of Trade Compliance you will be building state of the art software solutions in Outsystems together with your development team and the business. We do this for our customers which generally are large multinationals. You will be working with different type of solutions such as DIY compliance webshops with focus on user experience. But also developing complex back office systems are part of your activities where you must consider concepts like straight through processing or innovative new market solution with focus on integration with external platforms.
Pincvision is a partner of multinationals who wants to do business carefree all over the world. Years of experience, knowledge and manpower are all brought together in our services. We have experts in legislations in the field of VAT, Intrastat, Environmental, Customs and Export Documents. Good services and high quality are very important to us. In addition to internal job satisfaction we listen carefully to our customers and offer best in class services. Besides, we constantly convert feedback into added value and services as well for all our customers and employees.
You will assist in expanding our Digital Business technology platform combining low code with business rule engines, advanced BI platforms, document recognition or expanding our API management layer. Future developments will also incorporate concepts like machine learning and predictive analytics.
Have you been working as a software engineer for some time now? And do you believe that low-code platforms will be responsible for the largest part of application development in the future? Then now is the moment to make a switch! We offer a great training program to get you up to speed if required. have you been working with a low code platform? Even better, so don’t hesitate to apply for this job.
You will be working closely together with both your colleagues in IT and the business. Besides the actual development we expect a pro-active role in architectural design patterns discussions and software development process improvements. Based on your performance, experience and ambition the next step towards lead developer is possible.
- minimum HBO Informatica
- 2 to 5 years of experience in software engineering
- knowledge of data modelling and UX design
- knowledge & experience with two or more languages such as: HTML, XSLT, C#, SQL
- cross-functional teams clear communication
- for the ambition to advance towards Lead Developer, knowledge of IT architecture & agile software development methods are key.
- problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- cross-functional teams clear communciation
- curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field).
You will work in an organization with more than 50 committed, interested and passionate colleagues. At Pincvision we invest in our employees. Not just because we think it is important for them to be able to progress but because we believe it is important to have motivated and involved colleagues working in an open-minded atmosphere and fantastic working environment.
In order to be able to perform your work properly we provide a thorough introduction period with relevant training courses if necessary or needed.
- you work within a fast-growing international company
- we work with the largest multinationals from all over the world
- we facilitate our employees with necessities working at our modern new office as well as working from home using full digital environments such as Microsoft Digital Workplace
- continuous work is being done regarding optimization and growth
- you'll work and live CO2 neutral (you'll receive a certificate which states that Pincvision has offset your carbon emissions)
- you will get a lot of freedom and responsibilities
- we believe in strengthen personal leadership by looking at individuals, teams and the organization
- we prefer being a horizontal company with a few organisational layers which makes us highly flexible towards our customers and colleagues.
In addition our employment conditions are in line with the market. We offer 100% reimbursement for public transport, have a generous commuting and business allowance, good pension fund, WIA and ANW insurances, study- lunch- and sports facilities. At Pincvision we think it is very important to have a good and healthy balance between work and private life and therefore offer 25 vacation days when working fulltime (40 hours per week).
Are you being challenged?
If this position does not suit you but you do know someone who would fit in perfectly then please forward this vacancy.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.