Corporate Social Responsibility
Pincvision and the world.
Pincvision drives corporate social responsibility and sustainability not by defining policies on these matters, but by incorporating this in our business philosophy and DNA.
As part an integral part of our costing model, we have defined a “social responsibility element” as a small amount which get directly allocated as an contribution fee to the Children fund in Malawi. The purpose of the Foundation is to promote the general welfare of all children in Malawi and to provide medical assistance and education in two orphanages, Chiuta & Dzanja la Chifundo. By making this fee an integral part of our process, the orphanages in Malawi automatically prosper from Pincvision success. Read more about The Children's Fund of Malawi.
- For our contribution to the local community we have been recognize by getting awarded the “Unieke Achterhoekers” award. An award that recognized our contribution to help employ people socially weaker people for cleaning services and other tasks within their reach
- Pincvision sponsors the local 'Voetbalacademie" to offer young talent an opportunity to succeed and to promoting sports amongst youth
- In January 2019 Pincvision has made a monetary contribution of € 2500,- for the purchase of a very nice play equipment at Zorgboerderij Gervehoeve in Vethuizen/Braamt
- The Special Olympics games are sponsored by Pincvision and will take place in 2018
- Pincvision is an active participant and partner of “SmartHub” Achterhoek. An initiative that promotes the region for young professionals and businesses
- As part of our environmental compliance services, Pincvision actively promotes and drives circular process thinking with our clients. In 2015 we were awarded the Sustainability Innovation award by Oracle for our contribution to the Cisco process
The Pincvision new office facilities meet all modern sustainability standards and is one of the most sustainable office buildings in Doetinchem
- Our office and business data centers meet sustainability standards and have several labels to attest this incl. “Energy Star” and “Der Blaue Engel”
Pincvision makes an active contribution to a better environment. We do this by advising and supporting companies in their compliance with environmental regulations. But we also do more than that. By continually investing in smart IT solutions and energy-saving measures, we attempt to prevent our work from becoming a burden on the environment.
We prefer to maintain our worldwide contacts via interactive, digital means such as teleconferencing. This allows us to keep our business travel to a minimum. Furthermore, we encourage and stimulate our employees to commute to work by bicycle, public transport or to carpool with others.